Looking to start the weekend off right with some cheap drinks, cool atmosphere and yummy bites? These are my top 5 happy hour places to get your #thirstythursday drank on. Atmosphere and Food are key players for this #chichappyhour.
- Balzem-Uber #chic mediterranean & tapas bar/restaurant in Nolita. HH $6 wines, $5 beers, $5 tapas, 5-7pm, 7 days a week.
- Tendegrees Bistro AND 10degreess Bar– #Coolchic atmosphere and incredible HH deal of 2-4-1 at BOTH locations! Tendegrees Bistro also offers all you can eat mussels and fries for $19.50
- Gardenia NYC– #Airychic atmosphere, delicious food, and Margs, Sangria, Beers all 7 and under.
- CoopersNYC EV & Chelsea– I stumbled upon this little food bar gem in the EV one day exploring and was extremely surprised at how delicious and affordable it was! HH M-F 4-7 with $5 beers and $6 mixed drinks, plus daily food specials. The shaved kale salad and tater tots are beyond!
- Crave Fishbar – Best $1 Oyster HH I’ve had in the city. Everyday from 5-7. Cocktail- The Black Smoke Monster.
- Tolache– Locations on the UES, Midtown, & Soho. The best Mexican and Cocktails I’ve had to date in the city. The sampler of 3 guac and chips, A MUST. Cocktail- De La Calle. *Not so much a “happy hour” deal, but by far a MUST for after work cocktails!
*Images are from a project I did working with Homepolish called Chinatown Loft. Feature on the #CLproject will be up on the Blog soon!
[Photo Cred | Samantha Goh]